YII Framework Training
- Knowledge in Oops concept and PHP.
- The Yii framework is an open-source PHP framework for rapidly-developing, modern Web applications. It is built around the Model-View-Controller composite pattern. Yii provides secure and professional features to create robust projects rapidly.
- Yii installation, Yii create page, Yii application structure, Entry script, Controllers, Using controllers, Using actions, Models, Widgets, Modules, Views, Assets, Asset Conversion, Extensions, Creating extensions, HTTP requests, Responses, URL formats, URL routing, Rules of URL, HTML forms, Validation, Ad Hoc validation, AJAX validation, Sessions, Using flash data, Cookies, Using cookies, Files upload, Formatting, Pagination, Sorting, Properties, Data providers, Data widgets, ListView widgets, GridView widget, Events, Creating event, Behaviors, Creating behaviors, Configuration, Dependency Injection, Data access objects, Database migration, Theming, RESULTful APIs in action, Fields, Testing, Caching, Fragment caching, Aliases, Logging, Error handling, Authentication, Authorization, Localization, Gii, Creating a model, Generating Controller and Generating modules.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- PHP Yii Framework developer,
- PHP developer.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Yii installation Locked
- Lecture 1.2Yii create page Locked
- Lecture 1.3Yii application structure Locked
- Lecture 1.4Controllers, Using controllers, Using actions, Models, Widgets, Modules, Views, Assets, Asset Conversion Locked
- Lecture 1.5Extensions, Creating extensions, HTTP requests, Responses Locked
- Lecture 1.6URL formats, URL routing, Rules of URL, HTML forms Locked
- Lecture 1.7Sessions, Using flash data, Cookies, Using cookies, Files upload Locked
- Lecture 1.8Theming, RESULTful APIs in action, Fields, Testing, Caching, Fragment caching, Aliases Locked
- Lecture 1.9Creating behaviors, Configuration, Dependency Injection, Data access objects, Database migration Locked
- Lecture 1.10Entry script Locked
- Lecture 1.11Formatting, Pagination, Sorting Locked
- Lecture 1.12Generating Controller and Generating modules. Locked
- Lecture 1.13Logging, Error handling, Authentication, Authorization, Localization, Gii, Creating a model Locked
- Lecture 1.14Properties, Data providers, Data widgets, ListView widgets, GridView widget, Events, Creating event, Behaviors Locked
- Lecture 1.15Validation, Ad Hoc validation, AJAX validation Locked