- Knowledge in C# programming, OOPS concepts and XML.
- Xamarin Studio is a modern, sophisticated IDE with many features for creating Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Mac, Xamarin.Android, and Xamarin.Forms applications. It includes a rich editor, debugging, native platform integration with iOS, Mac and Android, and integrated source control to name just of few of its many features. Xamarin.Androidllows us to create native Android applications using the same UI controls we would in Java, except with the flexibility and elegance of a modern language (C#), the power of the .NET Base Class Library (BCL), and two first-class IDEs – Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio – at our fingertips. This series introduces the basics of Xamarin.Android development. Xamarin.iOS allows us to create native iOS applications using the same UI controls we would in Objective-C and Xcode, except with the flexibility and elegance of a modern language (C#), the power of the .NET Base Class Library (BCL), and two first-class IDEs – Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio – at our fingertips. This series introduces the basics of Xamarin.iOSdevelopment.Xamarin.Formsis a cross-platform UI toolkit that allows developers to easily create native user interface layouts that can be shared across Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- Mobile Application developer
- Xamarian Developer.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 90 days ( 180 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Xamarian Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Xamarian Studio Environment Locked
- Lecture 1.3User Interface Locked
- Lecture 1.4Platform Features Locked
- Lecture 1.5Deployment Locked
- Lecture 1.6Testing and Metrics Locked
- Lecture 1.7Xamarin.Android Locked
- Lecture 1.8Xamarin.Forms Locked
- Lecture 1.9Xamarin.iOS Locked