- Should be familiar with XAML and C#.
- WPF stands for Windows Presentation Foundation. It is a powerful framework for building Windows applications. This tutorial explains the features that you need to understand to build WPF applications and how it brings a fundamental change in Windows applications.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- C#.Net / WPF Developer
- Software Engineer with knowledge in WPF
- Senior Developer with knowledge in WPF
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1WPF Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2XAML Overview Locked
- Lecture 1.3Elements Tree Locked
- Lecture 1.4Dependency Properties Locked
- Lecture 1.5Routed Events Locked
- Lecture 1.6Controls Locked
- Lecture 1.7Layouts Locked
- Lecture 1.8Nesting Of Layouts Locked
- Lecture 1.9Input Locked
- Lecture 1.10Command Line Locked
- Lecture 1.11Data Binding Locked
- Lecture 1.12Resources Locked
- Lecture 1.13Templates Locked
- Lecture 1.14Styles Locked
- Lecture 1.15Triggers Locked
- Lecture 1.16Debugging Locked
- Lecture 1.17Custom Controls Locked
- Lecture 1.18Exception Handling Locked
- Lecture 1.19Localization Locked
- Lecture 1.202D Graphics Locked
- Lecture 1.213D Graphics Locked
- Lecture 1.22Interaction Locked
- Lecture 1.23Multimedia Locked