WordPress (CMS) Training
- Knowledge in PHP
- WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS), which allows the users to build dynamic websites and blog. WordPress is the most popular blogging system on the web and allows updating, customizing and managing the website from its back-end CMS and components.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Website Administrator
- PHP Developer with knowledge in wordpress
- PHP Programmer
- HTML Developer
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1WordPress Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Basics-Installation Locked
- Lecture 1.3Dashboard, WordPress Settings- General Settings, Writing Setting, Reading Setting, Discussion Setting, Media Setting, Permalink Setting, Plugin Setting Locked
- Lecture 1.4WordPress Categories- Add Category, Edit Category, Delete Category, Arrange Category Locked
- Lecture 1.5WordPress Posts- Add Post, Edit Post, Delete Post, Preview Post, Publish Post Locked
- Lecture 1.6WordPress Media- Media Library, Add Media, Insert Media, Edit Media Locked
- Lecture 1.7WordPress Tags- Add Tags, Edit Tags, Delete Tags, WordPress Links- Add Links, Edit Links, Delete Links Locked
- Lecture 1.8WordPress Comments- Add Comments, Edit Comments, Moderate Comments Locked
- Lecture 1.9WordPress Plugins- View Plugins, Install Plugins, Customize Plugins Locked
- Lecture 1.10WordPress Users- User Roles, Add Users, User Photo, Edit User, Delete Users, Personal Profile Locked
- Lecture 1.11WordPress Pages- Add Pages, Publish Pages, Edit Pages, Delete Pages Locked
- Lecture 1.12WordPresssApperance- Theme Management, Customize Theme, Widget Management, Background, Hot Transfer, Version Update, Spam Protection, Backup and Restore, Optimization, Reset Password. Locked