- Knowledge in programing languages like C, C++ and OOPS concepts.
- VB.Net is a simple, modern, object-oriented computer programming language developed by Microsoft to combine the power of .NET Framework and the common language runtime with the productivity Value additions that are the hallmark of Visual Basic.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- .Net Developer
- VB.Net Developer
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 Days (30 Hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Introduction to dotNet Frame Work Locked
- Lecture 1.2VB.Net Language Fundamentals Locked
- Lecture 1.3OOPS Concepts Locked
- Lecture 1.4Namespace, String Locked
- Lecture 1.5Enum and Structs Locked
- Lecture 1.6Exception Handling Locked
- Lecture 1.7Thread Locked
- Lecture 1.8Properties, Delegates & Events Locked
- Lecture 1.9Indexer Locked
- Lecture 1.10Collection Frameworks Locked