- Basic understanding of MVC framework and JSP or Servlet.
- Apache Struts 2 is an elegant, extensible framework for creating enterprise-ready Java web applications. The framework is designed to streamline the full development cycle, from building, to deploying, to maintaining applications over time. Apache Struts 2 was originally known as WebWork 2.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- Struts developer
- Architect positions
- Java/JEE developer with knowledge in struts
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Days (20 Hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Struts Integrations Locked
- Lecture 1.2Environment setup Locked
- Lecture 1.3Architecture Locked
- Lecture 1.4Configuration Locked
- Lecture 1.5Action Locked
- Lecture 1.6Interceptors Locked
- Lecture 1.7Result types Locked
- Lecture 1.8Value Stack/OGNL Locked
- Lecture 1.9File upload Locked
- Lecture 1.10Ajax tags Locked
- Lecture 1.11Annotations Locked
- Lecture 1.12Control tags Locked
- Lecture 1.13Database access Locked
- Lecture 1.14Data tags Locked
- Lecture 1.15Exception handling Locked
- Lecture 1.16Form tags Locked
- Lecture 1.17Localization Locked
- Lecture 1.18Sending email Locked
- Lecture 1.19Spring Locked
- Lecture 1.20Struts introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.21Themes/Templates Locked
- Lecture 1.22Tiles and Hibernate Locked
- Lecture 1.23Type conversion Locked
- Lecture 1.24Validation Locked