- Knowledge on Structured Query Language and basic programming languages.
- SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. SQLite is the most widely deployed SQL database engine in the world. The source code for SQLite is in the public domain.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- SQLite Database Handler.
- Database Query builder
- Developer with knowledge in DDL | DML
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 days (30 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1SQL Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2RDBMS Concepts Locked
- Lecture 1.3Database, Syntax, Data Type, Operators, Expressions Locked
- Lecture 1.4Create Database, Drop Database, Insert Query Locked
- Lecture 1.5Select Query, Where Clause, AND & OR Clauses Locked
- Lecture 1.6Update Query, Delete Query, Like Clause Locked
- Lecture 1.7Top Clause, Order By, Group By Locked
- Lecture 1.8Distinct Keyword, Sorting Result Locked