Training on Software Testing
The Best Software Testing Course You’ll Ever Get!
- If you are a just college pass out, this is EXACTLY what you are looking for to open the doors for your dream career
- If you are an experienced professional from ANY other field but wanted to be in IT, this course will help you make this switch smoothly
- If you are an experienced testing professional, you will be amazed with the new things and advanced tactics you will learn to work efficiently and smartly in this field.
The market opportunity for the Indian offshore testing companies are huge. The growing popularity of software testing has made it the most favourable career option for the freshers. Our Software Testing training guides a professional in shaping his / her career as a software tester. We provide an ideal platform for learning the testing skills and become a skilled tester.
In this course we will teach you the most practical things required for you to get and survive a software testing job.
Brief introduction to software systems and SDLC
In Software Testing, Test Automation & SEO, Digital Marketing
- Expert Trainers
Learn for our Experts and get Real-Time Guidance.
- Flexible Schedule
Reschedule your Batch/Class at Your Convenience.
- Live Classes
Live interactive classes conducted by instructors.
Process of manually testing software for defects ensure correct behavior
Testing framework with record playback for web applications
Functional testing tool to perform automated regression testing
Tool used forload testing for analyzing measuring performance.
- Basic Testing Vocabulary | Quality Assurance versus Quality Control | The Cost of Quality | Software Quality Factors | How Quality is Defined | Why Do We Test Software? | What is a Defect? | The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester (People Relationships) | Scope of Testing|When Should Testing Occur? | Testing Constraints | Types of Testing Different models of software development | Different stages of testing|Test case preparation | Agile testing methodology
Functional Testing Automation: QTP / UTF
- Types of recording | Modes of recording | Synchronization | Data driver | Check points | Repository manager | Recovery scenario manager | Object spy | Virtual object | Output value | Functions and scripting | Test Automation Project QTP / UFT
Functional Testing Automation: Selenium
- Selenium Introduction | what is Selenium and Why Selenium | Selenium Components | Introduction of selenium Components | Java in Selenium? | Selenium IDE Introduction |
Installing Selenium IDE | Selenium Commands | How to use Locators in Selenium IDE | How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE | Selenium WebDriver Introduction | Selenium WebDriver Introduction | Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse | Open and Close Browser | Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE ,Chrome | UI elements ,Locators | Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text, class, xpath, css | Automating different HTML Elements text fields, buttons, links, check box, drop-down etc. | Handling various WebElement using WebDriver | Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events Verifications and Assertions| Parameterization | Handling Drop Down elements |SwtichTo Command -Handling Frames, Popup Windows, Alerts | Datepicker | Parameterization using XML and Data Providers: Selenium | Cross Browser Testing using Selenium|All About Excel in Selenium: POI & JXL | Download and Upload | Test Automation Project Selenium
Performance Testing Automation: J meter
- Introduction to jMeter | Timers| Pre-processors | Post processors| Assertions | Listeners|Proxy setting
- Syllabus: We came up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world. It not just includes the traditional testing methodologies but will give you a glimpse of the ways of testing that are coming up.
- Interactive: It is going to be completely interactive. Our aim is to make each class feel like a brainstorming session.
- Practice sessions: With each topic, we will give you assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learnt immediately.
- Communication improvement: We believe that a tester’s expertise should have a reach that is beyond the technical knowledge. Through this software testing course we want to train you on how to be an over IT professional and not just a tester. Your verbal and written communication skills are going to be vastly improved through this course because we are going to interact on a regular basis.
- Resume Support and Interview preparation: We will review your resume and let you know how you can make it more effective. We will not just give you a list of interview questions, we will go over them with you and make you job ready.
- Support: Our Team is going to be available to you via email or the website for you to reach out to us
- Course training by experienced working professionals who are passionate about software testing
- Instructor led LIVE training sessions
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Individual mock interview session
- Job placement assistance with job alerts until you get your first job
- Free eBooks and loads of software testing study material
- Course completion certificate
- All-time support for your questions
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days (60 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Fundamentals of software testing
Software development process
Software Test Life Cycle/Test Process
- Lecture 3.1Basic principles of testing Preview
- Lecture 3.2Software Testing Life Cycle Preview
- Lecture 3.3Test planning and control Preview
- Lecture 3.4Test control and monitoring Preview
- Lecture 3.5Test analysis and design Preview
- Lecture 3.6Test Implementation Preview
- Lecture 3.7Defect Tracking Preview
- Lecture 3.8Evaluating exit criteria and reporting Preview
- Lecture 3.9Test closure activities Preview
Levels and Types of Testing
Test Design Techniques
Test Metrics and Reporting
Testing New Technology