- Need to be familiar the basics of XAML and C#. If you are not well aware of these concepts, then we will suggest you to go through courses onXAML and C#.
- Silverlight is a powerful cross-browser & cross-platform technology for building the next generation web experience & rich internet applications for the web. You can run Silverlight in most of all the popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc. Silverlight can run in various devices and operating systems like Windows, Apple Mac OS-X and Windows Phone 7. Using Silverlight you can create rich, visually stunning web applications like flash. Also you can create smooth animations using Storyboards; you can stream media over the net etc.
- Silverlight Introduction, XAML Overview, Project Types, Fixed Layouts, Dynamic Layout, Constrained vs. Unconstrained, CSS, Controls, Buttons, Content Model, ListBox, Templates, Visual State, Data Binding, Browser Integration, Out-of-Browser,Applications,Resources, File Access, View Model, Input Handling, Isolated Storage, Text, Animation,Video and Audio, Printing
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- Silverlight Developer
- Software Engineer with knowledge in Silverlight
- Senior Developer with knowledge in Silverlight
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Silverlight Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2XAML Overview Locked
- Lecture 1.3Project Types Locked
- Lecture 1.4Fixed Layouts Locked
- Lecture 1.5Dynamic Layout Locked
- Lecture 1.6Constrained vs. Unconstrained Locked
- Lecture 1.7CSS Locked
- Lecture 1.8Controls Locked
- Lecture 1.9Buttons Locked
- Lecture 1.10Content Model Locked
- Lecture 1.11ListBox Locked
- Lecture 1.12Templates Locked
- Lecture 1.13Visual State Locked
- Lecture 1.14Data Binding Locked
- Lecture 1.15Browser Integration Locked
- Lecture 1.16Out-of-Browser Locked
- Lecture 1.17Applications Locked
- Lecture 1.18Resources Locked
- Lecture 1.19File Access Locked
- Lecture 1.20Input Handling Locked
- Lecture 1.21Isolated Storage Locked
- Lecture 1.22Text Animation Locked
- Lecture 1.23View Model Locked
- Lecture 1.24Video and Audio Locked
- Lecture 1.25Printing Locked