- Knowledge on Structured Query Language and basic programming languages.
- PL/SQL is a combination of SQL along with the procedural features of programming languages. It was developed by Oracle Corporation in the early 90’s to enhance the capabilities of SQL.
- PL/SQL is one of three key programming languages embedded in the Oracle Database, along with SQL itself and Java.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- PL/SQL DatabaseHandler.
- PL/SQL Programmer
- Database Query builder
- Developer with knowledge in DDL | DML
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1PL/SQL Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Language Fundamentals Locked
- Lecture 1.3Procedures, Functions Locked
- Lecture 1.4Cursors, Records, Exceptions Locked
- Lecture 1.5Triggers, Packages, Collections Locked
- Lecture 1.6Transactions, Date & Time, DBMS Output Locked