PHP Programming Course
- Knowledge in HTML and basic programming skill.
- The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is basically used for developing web based software applications.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – Resume beautification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Website Administrator
- PHP Developer
- PHP Programmer
- HTML Developer
- Lectures 45
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 days- 90 hours
- Skill level
- Students 26
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 24.1PHP CURD Operation using POJO Locked
- Lecture 24.2o POJO Class Locked
- Lecture 24.3o Handler Class Locked
- Lecture 25.1DB Helper Locked
- Lecture 25.2Utility Class Locked