- Knowledge in web development and basic programing language
- Knowledge of Perl would be very useful for Web Developers as well a System Administrators / Network Administrators. Perl is extensively used in web development now and it is a very popular language. Many companies, both large and small scale, use Perl to write CGI scripts that allow web applications to interact with the servers.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- PERL developer
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Website Administrator
- HTML Developer
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 days (90 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Perl Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Language Fundamentals Locked
- Lecture 1.3Subroutines Locked
- Lecture 1.4Special Variables Locked
- Lecture 1.5Coding Standard Locked
- Lecture 1.6Sending Email Locked
- Lecture 1.7Socket Programming, Object Oriented Locked
- Lecture 1.8Database Access Locked
- Lecture 1.9CGI programming Locked
- Lecture 1.10Packages and Modules Locked
- Lecture 1.11Process Management Locked
- Lecture 1.12Embedded Documentation Locked