Oracle DB Training
- Knowledge on Structured Query Language and basic programming languages.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is a Business Intelligence (BI) tool by Oracle Corporation. Its proven architecture and common infrastructure producing and delivering enterprise reports, scorecards, dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and OLAP analysis provide a rich end-user experience. This tutorial explains all the fundamental aspects of OBIEE.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- Oracle database Handler
- Database Query builder
- Developer with knowledge in DDL | DML
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 days (30 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Oracle Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Tables, Views, Query Locked
- Lecture 1.3Clauses, Operators Locked
- Lecture 1.4Oracle function, Oracle cursor Locked
- Lecture 1.5Oracle Joins, Oracle procedures Locked
- Lecture 1.6Oracle trigger, Oracle drop trigger, Oracle disable trigger, Oracle enable trigger Locked