.Net Windows based application development Training
- Basic understanding of .NET programming languages such as C#.net or VB.net.
- In .NET development, a Windows application that has a graphical user interface (GUI) is typically a Windows Forms application. Development of a Windows Forms project by using Visual C++ generally resembles development by using any other .NET language, for example, Visual Basic or C#.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- .Net Developer
- C# / VB .Net Programmer
- Desktop Application Developer
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 days (90 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Win Forms Locked
- Lecture 1.2ADO.Net Locked
- Lecture 1.3MS SQL Server Locked
- Lecture 1.4Win Form Controls Locked