Databases are one of the most important behind–the–scenes components to modern computer technology. With a mastery of database management and SQL, information technology professionals are prepared to tackle core computer issues with ease.
e-vision labs, one of the best sql training institute in Trivandrum offer courses to jumpstart and refine your database education. Begin with introductory courses on databases in software and database concepts to learn the fundamentals. Or, explore more advanced courses in server administration; either way we provide real time and placement focused training in sql.
e-vision labs is equipped with lab facilities and excellent faculty. We also provide certification training path for our students. The syllabus is prepared resourcefully keeping in mind the current updates of the database industry which make this data base training in Trivandrum value for money.
- Knowledge on Structured Query Language and basic programming languages.
- MySQL is the most popular Open Source Relational SQL database management system. MySQL is one of the best RDBMS being used for developing web-based software applications.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- MySQL Database Handler
- Database Query builder
- Developer with knowledge in DDL | DML
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1MySQL Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Installation Locked
- Lecture 1.3Administration, PHP Syntax, Connection Locked
- Lecture 1.4Create Database, Drop Database, Select Database Locked
- Lecture 1.5Data Type, Create Tables, Insert Query, Select Query, Where Query, Update Query, Delete Query Locked
- Lecture 1.6Like Clause, Sorting Result, Using Join, NULL Values, Regexps Locked
- Lecture 1.7Transactions, Alter Command, Indexes, Temporary Tables Locked
- Lecture 1.8Clone Tables, Database Info, Using Sequences Locked
- Lecture 1.9Handling Duplicates, SQL Injection, Database Export, Database Import Locked