- Knowledge on Structured Query Language and basic programming languages.
- MySQL is the most popular Open Source Relational SQL database management system. MySQL is one of the best RDBMS being used for developing web-based software applications.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- MySQL Database Handler
- Database Query builder
- Developer with knowledge in DDL | DML
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1MySQL Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Installation Locked
- Lecture 1.3Administration, PHP Syntax, Connection Locked
- Lecture 1.4Create Database, Drop Database, Select Database Locked
- Lecture 1.5Data Type, Create Tables, Insert Query, Select Query, Where Query, Update Query, Delete Query Locked
- Lecture 1.6Like Clause, Sorting Result, Using Join, NULL Values, Regexps Locked
- Lecture 1.7Transactions, Alter Command, Indexes, Temporary Tables Locked
- Lecture 1.8Clone Tables, Database Info, Using Sequences Locked
- Lecture 1.9Handling Duplicates, SQL Injection, Database Export, Database Import Locked