MS SQL Server Training
- Knowledge on Structured Query Language and basic programming languages.
- MS SQL Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft. This product is built for the basic function of storing retrieving data as required by other applications. It can be run either on the same computer or on another across a network.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- MS SQL Database Handler
- Database Query builder
- Developer with knowledge in DDL | DML
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1SQL Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2RDBMS Concepts Locked
- Lecture 1.3Database, Syntax, Data Type, Operators, Expressions Locked
- Lecture 1.4Create Database, Drop Database, Insert Query Locked
- Lecture 1.5Select Query, Where Clause, AND & OR Clauses Locked
- Lecture 1.6Update Query, Delete Query, Like Clause Locked
- Lecture 1.7Top Clause, Order By, Group By Locked
- Lecture 1.8Distinct Keyword, Sorting Result Locked