- Knowledge on Structured Query Language and basic programming languages.
- MongoDB is an open-source document database and leading NoSQL database. MongoDB is written in C++. MongoDB is used to create and deploy a highly scalable and performance-oriented database.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- MongoDB database Handler
- Database Query builder
- Developer with knowledge in DDL | DML
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1MongoDB Introduction, Advantages Locked
- Lecture 1.2Environment, Data Modeling Locked
- Lecture 1.3Create Database, Drop Database Locked
- Lecture 1.4Create Collection, Drop Collection Locked
- Lecture 1.5DataTypes, Insert Document, Query Document Locked
- Lecture 1.6Update Document, Delete Document Locked
- Lecture 1.7Projection, Limited Records, Indexing Locked
- Lecture 1.8Aggregation, Replication Locked
- Lecture 1.9Sharding, Create Backup, Deployment Locked
- Lecture 1.10MongoDB-Java, MongoDB-PHP, Relationships Locked
- Lecture 1.11Database References, Covered Queries Locked
- Lecture 1.12Analyzing Queries, Atomic Operations Locked
- Lecture 1.13Advanced Indexing, Indexing Limitations Locked
- Lecture 1.14ObjectID, Map Reduce, Text Search Locked
- Lecture 1.15MongoDB – Regular Expression, Working with Rockmongo Locked
- Lecture 1.16GridFS, Capped Collections, Auto-Increment Sequence Locked