- Basic knowledge in windows programming and OOPS concepts.
- The Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) library provides a set of functions, constants, data types, and classes to simplify creating applications for the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- .Net Developer
- C#.Net / VB.Net Developer
- Windows Application Developer with knowledge in MFC
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1MFC Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Windows Fundamentals Locked
- Lecture 1.3Dialog Boxes Locked
- Lecture 1.4Windows Resources Locked
- Lecture 1.5Property Sheets Locked
- Lecture 1.6Windows Layouts Locked
- Lecture 1.7Controls Management Locked
- Lecture 1.8Windows Controls Locked
- Lecture 1.9Message & Events Locked
- Lecture 1.10Activex Controls Locked
- Lecture 1.11File System Locked
- Lecture 1.12Standard I/O Locked
- Lecture 1.13Documents Views Locked
- Lecture 1.14Strings Locked
- Lecture 1.15Carray Locked
- Lecture 1.16Linked Lists Locked
- Lecture 1.17Database Classes Locked
- Lecture 1.18Serialization Locked
- Lecture 1.19Multithreading Locked
- Lecture 1.20GDI Locked
- Lecture 1.21Internet Programming Locked
- Lecture 1.22Libraries Locked