- Basic understanding of relational databases, JDBC and SQL.
- Hibernate is a high-performance Object/Relational persistence and query service which is licensed under the open source GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and is free to download. Hibernate not only takes care of the mapping from Java classes to database tables (and from Java data types to SQL data types), but also provides data query and retrieval facilities.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- Hibernate developer
- Architect positions
- Java/JEE developer with knowledge in Hibernate
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Days (20 Hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Hibernate introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Architecture Locked
- Lecture 1.3Environmental setup Locked
- Lecture 1.4Configuration, Session Locked
- Lecture 1.5Persistent class Locked
- Lecture 1.6Mapping class Locked
- Lecture 1.7Mapping types Locked
- Lecture 1.8O/R mapping Locked
- Lecture 1.9Annotations Locked
- Lecture 1.10Query language Locked
- Lecture 1.11Criteria queries Locked
- Lecture 1.12Native SQL Locked
- Lecture 1.13Caching Locked
- Lecture 1.14Batch processing and Interceptors Locked