Dot net Programming Course
Dot net Programming training with e-vision labs:
Dot Net is a platform that allows developers to make intelligent applications that are inter operable with different platforms and do it within a shorter timeframe. The Dot net course is designed to understand the different concepts and features of Dot net coding, debugging and developing of Windows and web applications.
The hunt for the best dot net programming training in Trivandrum ends here. e-vision labs with its real time industry focused training makes the course efficient for the students. Our dot net training classes proved to be simple and understanding keeping in mind the student’s capability making us leading institutes in Trivandrum.
- Basic understanding of .NET programming languages such as C#.net or VB.net.
Knowledge in Web Technologies such as HTML, CSS, AJAX will be an added advantage.
- ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites. It allows you to use a full featured programming language such as C#.Net or VB.NET to build web applications easily.
Value additions to dot net programming training with e-vision labs:
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- .Net Developer
- ASP.Net Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Month (120 hours)
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1ASP.Net – Introduction to Dot Net Frame Work, Web Server, ASP.Net Web Forms, HTML and ASP.Net Controls, Events Model, Page Life Cycle, Directive, Validation Control, Page Navigation, User Control, State Management, ADO.Net, Data Binding, Locked
- Lecture 1.2HTML – Forms, Controls, Tables, List, Formatting Tags Locked
- Lecture 1.3CSS – syntax, Colors, Backgrounds, Text, Image, Table, Borders, Margins Locked
- Lecture 1.4Java Script – Syntax, language fundamentals, Events, Cookies, Dialog Boxes, Java Script Objects, Validation Locked
- Lecture 1.5Ajax – Integrating Ajax with asp.net Locked
- Lecture 1.6MS SQL Server – Database creation, DML, Query Handling, Stored Procedures, Triggers. Locked
- Lecture 1.7IIS – Installation, Configuring and Deployment Locked