- Knowledge in PHP
- CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. CodeIgniter was created by EllisLab, and is now a project of the British Columbia Institute of Technology.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- CodeIgniter web developer
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Website Administrator
- PHP Developer with knowledge in CodeIgniter
- PHP Programmer
- HTML Developer
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days (20 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1CodeIgniter Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Installing CodeIgniter Locked
- Lecture 1.3Application Architecture Locked
- Lecture 1.4MVC Framework, Basic Concepts Locked
- Lecture 1.5Configuration, Working with Database Locked
- Lecture 1.6Libraries, Error Handling, File Uploading Locked
- Lecture 1.7Internationalization, Security. Locked
- Lecture 1.8Sending Email, Form Validation, Session Management Locked
- Lecture 1.9Flashdata, Tempdata, Cookies Management Locked
- Lecture 1.10Common Functions Locked
- Lecture 1.11Page Caching, Page Redirection Locked
- Lecture 1.12Adding Js and CSS Locked
- Lecture 1.13Application Profiling, Benchmarking Locked