C Programming Training
- Basic knowledge about computer programing
- C is a general-purpose, procedural, imperative computer programming language developed in 1972 by Dennis M. Ritchie at the Bell Telephone Laboratories to develop the UNIX operating system. C is the most widely used computer language. It keeps fluctuating at number one scale of popularity along with Java programming language, which is also equally popular and most widely used among modern software programmers.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- C Developer
- System Programmer
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 days (30 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1C Programming Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Environment Setup Locked
- Lecture 1.3Program Structure Locked
- Lecture 1.4Language Fundamentals Locked
- Lecture 1.5Storage Classes, Scope Rulers Locked
- Lecture 1.6Bit Fields, Typedef, Preprocessors Locked
- Lecture 1.7Input and Output Locked
- Lecture 1.8Header Files, Error Handling Locked
- Lecture 1.9Recursion, Variable Arguments Locked
- Lecture 1.10Memory Management, Command Line Arguments. File I/O Locked
- Lecture 1.11Type Casting, Error handling, Recursion Locked
- Lecture 1.12Variable arguments, Memory management Locked
- Lecture 1.13Command Line Arguments. Locked