- Basic knowledge in C language
- C++ is a middle-level programming language developed by BjarneStroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs. C++ runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- C / C++ Developer
- System Programmer
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 days (30 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1C++ Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Environment Setup Locked
- Lecture 1.3Language Fundamentals Locked
- Lecture 1.4Classes & Objects Locked
- Lecture 1.5Inheritance Locked
- Lecture 1.6Overloading Locked
- Lecture 1.7Polymorphism Locked
- Lecture 1.8Abstraction Locked
- Lecture 1.9Encapsulation Locked
- Lecture 1.10Interfaces, Files and Streams Locked
- Lecture 1.11Exception Handling Locked
- Lecture 1.12Dynamic Memory Locked
- Lecture 1.13Namespaces, Templates, Preprocessor Locked
- Lecture 1.14Signal Handling, Multi threading, Web Programming Locked