ASP.NET MVC Training
- Basic understanding of .NET programming languages such as C#.net or VB.net and ASP.Net programming
- The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller. The ASP.NET MVC framework provides an alternative to the ASP.NET Web Forms pattern for creating Web applications. The ASP.NET MVC framework is a lightweight, highly testable presentation framework that (as with Web Forms-based applications) is integrated with existing ASP.NET features, such as master pages and membership-based authentication. The MVC framework is defined in the System.Web.MVC assembly.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- .Net Developer
- ASP.Net Developer
- MVC Application Developer
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 days (90 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1MVC Introduction Locked
- Lecture 1.2Pattern Locked
- Lecture 1.3Life Cycle Locked
- Lecture 1.4Routing Locked
- Lecture 1.5Actions Locked
- Lecture 1.6Filters Locked
- Lecture 1.7Selectors Locked
- Lecture 1.8Views, Data Model Locked
- Lecture 1.9helpers Locked
- Lecture 1.10Model Binding Locked
- Lecture 1.11Databases Locked
- Lecture 1.12Validation Locked
- Lecture 1.13Security Locked
- Lecture 1.14Caching, Razor Locked
- Lecture 1.15Data Annotations Locked
- Lecture 1.16Nuget package management Locked
- Lecture 1.17Web API Locked
- Lecture 1.18Scaffolding Locked
- Lecture 1.19Bootstrap Locked
- Lecture 1.20Deployment Locked
- Lecture 1.21Self-hosting Locked
- Lecture 1.22Unit Testing Locked