Apache Cordova Training
- Knowledge in C#, OOPS concepts and XML.
- Cordova is platform that is used for building mobile apps using HTML, CSS and JS. Cordova is a container for connecting our web app with native mobile functionalities. Web applications cannot use native mobile functionalities by default. This is where Cordova is coming in. It offers a bridge for connection between web app and mobile device. By using cordova we can make hybrid mobile apps that can use camera, geolocation, file system and other native mobile functions.
- High quality training from highly experienced faculties.
- Session from IT Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- Main focus on practical rather than theory;
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects.
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches).
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment.
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises.
- Pre placement trainings.
- -Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance:
- – Support in scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- Cordova developer
- Cordova– Mobile Application Developer
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 days ( 120 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Cordova- Environmental Setup Locked
- Lecture 1.2First Application,Config.xml Locked
- Lecture 1.3Storage,Events, Back button, Plugman Locked
- Lecture 1.4Battery status, Camera, Contacts, Device Locked
- Lecture 1.5Accelerometer, Device Orientation, Dialogs Locked
- Lecture 1.6File systems, File transfer Locked
- Lecture 1.7Geolocation, Globalisation Locked
- Lecture 1.8InAppBrowser, Media, MediaCapture Locked
- Lecture 1.9Network, Splash screen Locked
- Lecture 1.10Vibration, WhiteList Locked