Advanced Java (J2EE) Training
We offer the best J2EE training and here are various reasons to join us:
- The best training institute for advanced Java course in Trivandrum, providing industry level experts as faculties.
- Interactive instructor-led training
- In-depth explanations of concepts
- Hands-on coding and implementation
- Updated course contents as per corporate standards.
- One-to-One attention for making students, JAVA / J2EE Experts
Keeping in mind the above, it is time to get into the best J2EE training institute for JAVA in Trivandrum. JAVA / J2EE training would also open up lots of job opportunities, as the programming language is very widely used in the industry for various domains.
Advanced Java Course – Overview:
- J2EE is a platform-independent, Java-centric environment from Sun for developing, building and deploying Web-based enterprise applications online. The J2EE platform consists of a set of services, APIs, and protocols that provide the functionality for developing multi-tiered, Web-based applications.
- High-quality training from highly experienced faculties
- Session from IT Industry Experts
- Small Batches to focus on each student
- Main focus on practical rather than theory
- Meet and follows industry standards in developing projects
- Flexible timings (daytime, weekends and evening batches)
- Exposure to a corporate feel environment
- Hands-on experience and practical exercises
- Pre placement trainings
- – Support to face HR and Technical Interviews
- – resume beatification
- – soft skill training
- Placement assistance
- – Support for scheduling interviews
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from e-vision labs.
- The process of searching for opportunities in abroad has been made easier.
- Java developer
- JEE (or J2EE) developer
- Architect positions
- JAVA Web Developer
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 month (120 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1JSP – Overview, Environment, Architecture, Life Cycle, Syntax, Directives, Actions, Implicit Objects, Request, Response, Form Processing, Session Handling, File Upload, Auto Refresh, Sending Email, Locked
- Lecture 1.2JDBC – Database Access, Exception Handling Locked
- Lecture 1.3Servlet – Overview, Lifecycle, Client Request, Server Response, Sample Program Locked
- Lecture 1.4HTML – Forms, Controls, Tables, List, Formatting Tags Locked
- Lecture 1.5CSS – syntax, Colors, Backgrounds, Text, Image, Table, Borders, Margins Locked
- Lecture 1.6Java Script – Syntax, language fundamentals, Events, Cookies, Dialog Boxes, Java Script Objects, Validation Locked
- Lecture 1.7Tomcat Server – Installation, Configuration and Deployment Locked